Accredited Service Providers
Choose from the best.Go Back
021 946 3424
Atlantic Seaboard, City Bowl, Southern Suburbs, Northern Suburbs, Southern Peninsula
Solarent started in 2010 to specifically sell green energy products into the residential and commercial markets. We aimed to make solar water heater systems more affordable and desirable in the consumer market, by pioneering our “rent-to-own” model. In 2015 Solarent created a new solar water heating product named Heatbox™. Not only is Heatbox™ aesthetically attractive, but with its smart design, we have been able to reduce installation time and lower product costs. These savings are passed on to our customers, allowing to us be the most affordable in the market place. Compared to other players in the market, Solarent has established the following competitive advantages:
• Product choice: Solar water heaters, heat pumps and energy management control products and services.
• Product quality: Our products are well tested, have SABS mark of approval, and carry manufacturer’s warranties of between 5 and 10 years. Every installation we do goes through a stringent quality sign off process.
• Availability: All products are carried ex stock through a comprehensive network of distribution centres in all major areas.
• Installation capacity: Solarent has a number of in-house installation teams. This gives us far greater control over our quality, ensuring that as a business we have control over the entire process and are able to maintain an extremely high standard, and consistency, from start to finish. All Installers are trained through our sister company, The SA Solar Academy and are employees of the company.
• Financing: Affordability of installations is one of the biggest constraints on sales in the market. Solarent pioneered the Rent-to-Own model, offering customers the opportunity to pay for the system out of the savings on the electricity account. We also offer customers a cash option.
• Service: We strive to deliver best in the industry service. Focus is placed on short installation lead times and minimum installation time, prompt reaction to customer problems and a culture of “do it right – first time”.
• Member of Sustainable Energy Society of Southern Africa (SESSA)
• SABS approved products
• Was an Eskom approved supplier, under Eskom’s previous solar water heater rebate programme.
• Member of NUSOLAR Holdings
• Registered with the National Credit Regulator
“After struggling to keep our electricity cost down, we decided to install a solar geyser. Solarent was the obvious choice for us. No huge initial cash layout, quick and efficient installation and great after sales service. And to top it all we are saving money and doing our bit for the environment. I can definitely recommend Solarent.”-Angela Breitenbach from Cape Town
“I would like to mention my satisfaction with the Solarent system that was installed at my property about a year ago. I received excellent service with the installation of this system and was assisted by very efficient staff. The system has reduced our monthly electricity bill by half and it has been an absolute pleasure to notice this. I have no hesitation in recommending this system to other people”- Ingrid Burger from Cape Town
"Thank you to Solarent for the professional manner in which my installation was carried out at my premises. The Solarent team was well equipped to recommend a solution for our household. Since the installation I have managed to bring my electricity account down by 40%. I do and will carry on recommending your company to friend and family looking to install solar." Lyndsay Thompson